Friday, June 24, 2005

Hello ... this is your host ... Doctor Love :-)

Hello boys and girls! How are you feeling today? I am your friend, Doctor Love.

Ever wonder who to turn to when you have questions related to Love? Ever wonder why boys or girls did not attract to you? I am here to listen to your happiness or grievances. Yes! Pour your heart out! :P

I know lotsa boys and girls were too shy to share their challenges with their partners, friends or even family. Over here you can remain as an anonymous :-)

Seek nowhere else, I am here to listen and provide the word of wisdoms to soothe your curious heart :-) Besides, other bloggers are most welcome to share their experiences too.

Since there were so many wacko these days .. your comments will be scanned and posted. Email me at doktorcinta@gmail.com

Happy living my dear boys and girls! Hope to hear from you soon :)

8 Comments:

At 6/24/2005 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Ringgit Me said...

Doktor Cinta... Wow.. I love your idea.. ha ha ha.. but, how can you guarantee our anonymity? By email? Please explain a bit. I can't even post my comment anonymously. You have to enable anonymous comment in your blogger setting.

 
At 6/24/2005 02:29:00 PM, Blogger Kiasu-Ching said...

Dear Ringgit .. ok the Anonymous button has been set! All yours now :-)

 
At 6/24/2005 03:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing testing - wow - Dr Love - I dah tunggu u lama-lama loh ....currently, i hv security issues to handle leh .....takutnya

 
At 6/24/2005 03:05:00 PM, Blogger Kiasu-Ching said...

Dear Anonymous .. thanks for writing. I hope your security is work related and not love security eh?!

 
At 6/24/2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger rotitelur said...

Looking forward to read your first blog on your customer story.

 
At 6/24/2005 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Ringgit Me said...

Dear Doktor Cinta,

I have a question. How long does it take before I come down from Cloud 9? Seems like I have been there for a while... not that it is a bad thing but let's be realistic ya?

You DO know what is Cloud 9, right?

 
At 6/29/2005 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Doktor Cinta,
I came across your blog by chance.

Hmmm.. since you're the expert and all, maybe you can help me with this issue I have.

I am a quiet and shy person. When I see a person I like I would never approach the person. I panic when I see them looking at me or when there's only 2 of us in the lift etc. Am I doom to be single my whole life?

What should I do?

 
At 6/29/2005 07:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. Can friends be lovers? Is it possible or is it a doomed relationship from the beginning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home