Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Married, Divorced and Re-Married

Hello guys, today I went out lunch with a few colleagues. Then we brought up a colleague name which we know. I was not close to her but Miss ReMarried (RM) has an interesting marriage.

Miss RM in her probably early 50s were very dedicated to her work. Somehow during the peak of the career, she may had ignored her home and the husband divorced her and married a younger girl. The couple has teenage sons and daughters. Few years later, the husband divorced the younger wife and then reconciled with Miss RM. The husband found the younger wife was too demanding and realised the quality in Miss RM. Later Miss RM remarried the husband!

One of our colleague actually objected to this. Why would you remarried a guy who had dumped you before! Another colleague thinks, after you had spent half your life with your husband, you know them well, and it's not easy to give up!

What do you reckon? What will you do if you are in this position?

7 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 06:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I think? I think Miss RM should not remarry. The fact that the husband could dump her for a younger lady showed that he does not love her enough. How could any woman forgive a man like that is beyond me.

On the other hand, I guess I could understand how she felt. She may be consoling herself that it was her fault - she worked too hard and abandoned the family and a man is a man.. man wanted love (and sex) so it is natural for man to fall for another chick. Maybe that's why she could forgive him. Also, they have a family, so for the sake of the children...

Ai.. who can understand woman!

 
At 10/25/2005 06:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW Doktor.. what is your thoughts in this regards?

 
At 10/26/2005 09:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiiz...just like you said Mr Ringgit. Maybe is cos of family and maybe is cos of companion. But she has to prepare that the husband might dump her again for another younger girl.
Or they have an agreement that the husband can look for others for fun but must come back. Who knows..MAN!

 
At 10/26/2005 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. that would be every man's dream wife! Can go kuan and it is okay..

 
At 10/26/2005 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me, i will never forgive a man who betrayed me before!!!

Maybe Ms RM get back to him to revenge??

 
At 10/26/2005 04:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr ringgit..you WISH! :P

 
At 11/05/2005 10:38:00 PM, Blogger rotitelur said...

When come to relationship, there is no black and while, right or wrong, all depends on the situation and the people involved.

As for me, I told D that I could not frogive him if he betray me. I just want to make him think twice before he does anything silly to hurt me and the family. However, I also think if he beg for my forgiveness, I may forgive him because I really love him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home