Friday, June 24, 2005

Letter from my 1st patient - Mr Ringgit

Mr Ringgit wrote:

Dear Doktor Cinta,

I have a question. How long does it take before I come down from Cloud 9? Seems like I have been there for a while... not that it is a bad thing but let's be realistic ya?

You DO know what is Cloud 9, right?

Doctor Love replied:

Dear Ringgit, of course I know what is Cloud 9! For those who does not know, it can be described as a well being feeling.

There is nothing wrong for staying there for long. Every new experience is like a 'U' shape learning curve. It depends on an individual moods and factors surrounding the person which may determine him or her to come down.

Why worry now? Enjoy while you are up there? Talk to me again if you are at rock bottom :-P

2 Comments:

At 6/25/2005 12:17:00 AM, Blogger Bahija said...

Geee, wonderful - I learned 'Cloud9' today. I agree, it is the best moment, and Ringgit should just enjoy the whole journey, for as long as it lasts. Eh, who knows, our Mr.Romeo and Ms. Juliet may break the norm - forever and ever staying in cloud9 zone :), perfect match - i said !

 
At 6/25/2005 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Ringgit Me said...

Doktor Cinta,

Not nitpicking or anything but I think you meant every new experience should be an INVERTED U, much like an 'n'. The reason is all new things will go up, reach the peak and then come down.

I forgive you. You are Dr Love after all, not Professor Mathematics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home