Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tis Season To Be Jolly! Love your parents and friends ;-)

Ding dong ding dong! This morning I woke up feeling the sunshine and it was a great morning. People may be waking up late after late nite parties or even early to go to church celebrating Christmas.

I didn't do much last night and I had a relaxing Christmas eve. I picked up the morning paper and start browsing for any interesting stories or news.

There was one section on the newspaper where they interviewed the old folks home. There were few interviews and mostly covered the stories of the neglected souls at old folks home. One of the interview, indeed took me by surprise, probably on her wishes she has made.

She is 86 year old, and she mentioned, Christmas is the day she remembered her good old days with her husband and family. Her husband passed away for 13 years now, and she detailed out what she usually do during Christmas, preparing dinner for their guests. She has kids but were all migrated to Canada and built their family overseas. It was obviously too expensive for their kids to visit her and vice versa.

Her wish for the Christmas is she wish the Lord will not keep her too long in this world. I suddenly feel sadness and loneliness for this poor soul. It was indeed a heart wrenching statement.

I wish to all my patience, for this holiday season, do spend time with your loved ones and families. Even a simple call will do good for anyone! Spirit of Love is what keeping us alive in this insane world. I wish the lady in the newspaper will continue to find spirit of love and never give up hope to live happily.

5 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 04:02:00 AM, Blogger Ringgit Me said...

Doktor, are you still in the business?

 
At 1/15/2006 05:15:00 PM, Blogger rotitelur said...

It is good when doctor has no business, this means everyone is living happily ever after.

 
At 2/05/2006 10:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr Love, cavewoman met a guy. Don't know him well enough. But 'feeling' indicate that can spend more effort knowing him. Problem is there is no close friends to help ....aiiii. If guys said they need signals,signs from woman to hint them ...then this Cavewoman had tried Sms-ed him, had emailed him ....but sometimes cavewoman only received his sms-es after 1 or 2 days, emails so far no reply. So, this is clear sign that it is a NO GO hor ?

 
At 2/06/2006 12:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doctor,
I am trying to find someone to love me. when i went overseas, I met some friends there, some of them expressed their interests to date me, or some said I'm attractive too. Those feeling of being appreciated as an attractive girl was nice. The problem is I don't get this kind of comment or treatment back home. I don't feel attractive, guys don't show interests in me ... what is wrong here ?

 
At 2/08/2006 06:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a predicament. I am happily married with 2 kids. The other day, at Jusco, I accidentally bumped into my ex. We broke up 10 years ago. When I saw her, I looked elsewhere and pretend I did not see her. It turned out that she did because a week later, she called me and asked about how I am doing and such. In the same conversation she told me about her other relationships since we broke up. I was being nice and sympathized with her.

Later, she started sending me SMS saying that I am the only man she ever loved and that the day we broke up was the day her life had a downturn. She started blaming me and my parents for her disastrous 10 years of life. She said that she only wished that we were married at that time - at least she would have a better life with kids and not being stuck.

She hinted a few times that we should get back together. I told her I loved my wife and kids. She obviously chose to ignore this as she continued to drop obvious hints. At one point, she said she does not really care if I am married or not. She just want us to be together.

Sir, I am scared. I did not want my married life affected. I have been honest to my wife. She knows every SMS and call she made to me but both of us are helpless. What can I do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home