Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I am Shy and Quiet

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Doktor Cinta,I came across your blog by chance.

Hmmm.. since you're the expert and all, maybe you can help me with this issue I have.I am a quiet and shy person. When I see a person I like I would never approach the person. I panic when I see them looking at me or when there's only 2 of us in the lift etc.

Am I doom to be single my whole life?

What should I do?

Dr. Love replied:

Dear Anonymous, this happened to me a lot, so you are not alone :) Whenever I came across someone who is drop dead gorgeous, my heart beat raced so fast (faster than Seabiscuit) and my eye kept staring at my own shoes (yes i know it's not polished!). What we have here is just a lack of confidence of ourselves.

Just relax and learn to love who you are. This is very Important! Don't let any of your imperfections affect you. Only then you will build this confidence inside of you :)

The next time when you meet someone you fond of, don't look away, be confidence. Look at his or her NOSE if you scared of looking into his or her eyes. If you are stuck with words, give her or him a Sunny Smile (to show you are approachable). I bet simple conversations will begin from there.

Good luck eh! :)

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 03:52:00 PM, Blogger Ringgit Me said...

Anonymous.. not sure if you are a man or woman. I just want to say that sometimes, we man need some encouragement from the ladies also. I mean, we will make the first move - call the ladies up for a chat, ask the ladies for a cup of coffee, etc. But the ladies have to play their part, you know, be friendly, don't give yes/no answer, encourage the man to talk - basically give good signs too. Otherwise, the man will think you are not interested and will not pursue.

But if you are a guy... hey... gather some courage man!!! Go ask her out! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home