Monday, February 06, 2006

I think I am Unattractive!

Unattractive? wrote :

doctor,

I am trying to find someone to love me. when i went overseas, I met some friends there, some of them expressed their interests to date me, or some said I'm attractive too. Those feeling of being appreciated as an attractive girl was nice. The problem is I don't get this kind of comment or treatment back home. I don't feel attractive, guys don't show interests in me ... what is wrong here ?

Doctor Love replied :

Dear Unattractive?,

There is nothing wrong with you, and I also feels it you should not make the assumptions overseas men are more interested of you than the local. Many times we made the assumptions because we have not met our match yet.

Anyway, Doctor Love also learned today, there is actually no MR IDEAL. It's all in our mind. Even when you think you met Mr Ideal, he may have other things which you dislikes. You see we are all different human being, we got influenced by so many things we read and see, we build a person we want in our mind. In reality, there isn't. That may be one of the reason many remains single. Go ask an ideal couple, do they have problems in their behind the bedroom door?

My advise is don't give up. Start publish your personal ad on mags or newspaper, try ice breaker program. There is nothing wrong, the more guys you meet the more you learn of what you eventually want. Else you will forever waiting for Mr Ideal to knock on your door. Go for it! Your soul mate may be near you and show up in a very unexpected way!

5 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 10:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doktor.. I have a friend named Anti Ringgit or AR for short. AR is 36 year old and still single. AR is always looking for the IDEAL person. I don't know why but AR never go out on romantic dates. AR is always making new friends but never go beyond that.

I always feel that AR is waiting for the RIGHT and IDEAL person. Perhaps, as you have suggested, that is the reason why AR is still single because in AR's mind, IDEAL is still out there somewhere.

I wish AR would stop looking for IDEAL and find a nice and loving companion. AR does not have a lot to look but AR's heart is good. Can you help AR, Doktor Cinta?

 
At 2/07/2006 07:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh ringgit, before you found your Miss WORLD, you come sulking to me everyday also. Always asked me why nobody wants you! Desperate! Now you found miss World wah like the rest of the single has no life hor! Ptuuiiii!

 
At 2/07/2006 08:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least I sulked but yet I continued looking. You have stopped looking, AR, because you are waiting for IDEAL. It's different.

I did not said anything about single having no life. I understand that singlehood can have their own life.. I have experienced that before. My point is, singlehood is good and have its merit. But you don't want to stay there for long. Always strive to move from singlehood to couplehood. During your quest, if you can't find one, fine.. but you must continue looking.

However, I feel that you just enjoy being singlehood. Which is ok, I guess, except I also feel that you are also waiting for IDEAL. Doktor Cinta said no such thing as IDEAL. So what are you waiting for then?

 
At 2/09/2006 05:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doktor, VDay is round the corner but I don't feel much. Like no mood. Is VDay more important to the ladies than to the men?

I feel that BDay is more important than VDay..

 
At 2/10/2006 03:52:00 PM, Blogger Kiasu-Ching said...

Ringgit

Everyone is too attached to the commercial these days. When you see your neighbor has it, they want to have one too! We are only human! Temptations and jealousy are everywhere!

If you miss world is understanding then fine, but giving a stock of flower is not hard rite?

Everyday is Valentine's day for Doctor Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home