Monday, February 13, 2006

My Mood-less Valentine!

ringgit wrote :

Doktor, VDay is round the corner but I don't feel much. Like no mood. Is VDay more important to the ladies than to the men?

I feel that BDay is more important than VDay..

Doctor Love replied :

Dear ringgit, Happy Valentine's day to you and all the readers out there eh! Well well, it's alright to feel mood-less over Valentine's, after all it's a hype created by the money making industry. A special date is to commemorate a special event in your life with your partner, for example, birthday, first date, first kiss, anniversary, because you have more feelings with these dates as you had gone through and experienced these dates together.

Anyway, some gals may get jealous because other partners are celebrating while you are not. Thanks to the commercial crazy industry eh!

For doctor, everyday is Valentine's day ;-)

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 01:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right. I have spent so many Valentine's with friends or alone that this commercial day holds no value anymore. I hope Miss World feels the same also which I highly doubt it. I am doomed. I think she may have high expectations. Wo de tian!

 
At 3/02/2006 11:00:00 PM, Blogger rotitelur said...

Dr Love,

I am being challenged. I do not know if I should go holiday with my friends at Cambodia or accompany my husband to Vietnam. My husband has been to Combodia and I have been to Vietname. My heart wants to follow my friend but I feel guilty. From cost prespective, the airfare to Campodia is really expensive.

Please help.

rotitelur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home