Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Internet : Creating Perfect Relationships?

I came across this interesting junk or spam email forwarded to me. I thought I will share with you all :-)

A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, SDU, and requested "I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one."

The SDU officer said, "Your requirements, please." "Oh, good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest."

The officer listened carefully and replied, "I understand you need television."

There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband, because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife.

Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship.

Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up and discover that marriage is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins.

4 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 10:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the blind wife and deaf husband. You are just too good, Doktor. How come Singapore men are not half as good as you?

 
At 9/15/2005 08:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doctor.. how come nobody gives you business already? Or.. are you too busy?

 
At 9/15/2005 09:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear MGA

Thanks for asking, how sweet of you. Yes, I have to admit 2 things here. 1st, there wasn't a lot of fans writing in. Which also means there isn't many Love problems lately. This is a good sign ;-)

2nd, I am a little bit busy, but I am also doing some reading to see if anything worth for posting. I will be writing very soon and share with you all what I had picked up ;-)

For now enjoy every moment and put a smile on yours and others face.

 
At 9/15/2005 09:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doktor, yesterday I had a row with my girlfriend. We had dinner and was on our way home. Everything was nice, warm and fuzzy. Then a bitchy reckless driver cut into my path even though I have honked to warn her. In that instant, my blood boiled. I was very angry. I showed the bitch the finger and then I over took her and cut into HER path. I wanted to show her how it felt to be rudely cut in.

My girlfriend was upset! She said I should not do such thing. She claimed that the driver may have cut in unintentionally and I should not show the finger. She questioned what I get out of showing the finger and doing what I did. I said I am angry and I get the satisfaction from my actions. I asked her what's wrong with that?

She said the fact that I was so violent is what's wrong. I said what violence? I am so fedup with her self righteousness. I mean, can't I be angry? Whose side is she on, anyway?

I told her I didn't want to discuss this anymore. I don't want a bitchy driver to cause us to argue for no reason. She said that it will surface again with another driver in the future.

The ride home was silence. I refused to talk to her.

This morning, I told myself that I did nothing wrong and I deserved to be angry at the bitch (driver). I don't have to apologize to my girlfriend. In fact, I think she should reconcile back.

I am aware of all the relationship improvement techniques or how a Venusian think so please don't give me general advice.

Just for the heck of it, just for this one time, I want to act and behave like a normal man. I just want to BE ANGRY and UNFORGIVING!

Can ah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home