Thursday, May 04, 2006

Which one to choose

Darlene wrote :

I dated a guy last year. I think I still have some feelings for him but at the same time I am in love with another guy. What should I do.

Doctor replied :

Dear Darlene, it would be hard if you try to keep 2 relationships at the same time. In the end you may lose both. Ask yourself and assess both of them. Which one do you have the strongest feeling towards. Also, consider about his characters and compatibility.

Everyday in our life, we meet a lot of people, we can easily fall for others too. However,you can only keep one if you are serious about growing together with your partner. You need to learn to let go one of them. Keep him as friend. Sometimes the best thing in life is not having them, but instead you keep wanting them. Having multiple partners could also leads to distrust :-P

Hope you have an answer deep in your heart.

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 09:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like both, that means you don't really like any

 
At 9/17/2006 09:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Doktor,

Long time no see.. are you still in business? I am troubled by my bf. I think he does not love me anymore. He loves his hobby - playing video games on XBOX - more than he wanted to spend time with me. He's not listening to me when I talk. Every where we go are video games shop to buy games for himself. We hardly ever go out to shop for my own stuff. What should I do?

MGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home