Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Vote for your favourite "Date" movie

Dear all,

I have 2 announcements to make.

First, I had added another poll at the right hand side bar. This time vote for your favourite "Date" movie. You can post your comment here for the choices you made ;-)

For Dr. Love, I really like the movie 'Shallow Hal'. It was not only funny, but with such a beautiful message about appreciating and accepting your partner's inner self.

Some may say, FEEL GOOD movie is for the WEAK. I say, hey, please Grow Up ;-)

Second, a devoted fan has been asking me to add the function RECENT COMMENTS on the sidebar. With this new function, now you can see who made the LATEST Comments and you do not have to HUNT for comments anymore!

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at doktorcinta@gmail.com

I wish for those in Love, Forever in Love!

(RESULTS : The Most Voted Movie was 'Serendipity')

KBJP

4 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 09:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for Pretty Woman because it is such a beautiful movie... and of course the actors/actresses are hot.

 
At 7/13/2005 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doktor Cinta, I am glad that you finally put in the Recent Comment. It will help your readers, me especially, in tracking comments so we can continue our conversation with your patients. At least, we don't have to memorize the comments number or to check each blog topic.

Unfortunately, you put it below the poll. So, we still have to page down to check the recent comment. Apa la, doktor Cinta. Please change and spare me one less click or Page Down movement :P :P

Anyway, I wonder why you chose Shallow Hal? Is it because you are ugly but have good heart??? :P :P Hahahaha...

But yeah, I agree with you. Shallow Hal has a really nice message.

 
At 7/13/2005 02:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does a girl like a guy to show his affection ?

 
At 7/13/2005 03:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I generally love all the romance movie. Remember to watch one once a while even after you turn 70s. We should never let love dies in our heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home