Friday, July 01, 2005

Strong and Weird Girl

Cavewoman wrote :

(WARNING this email contained Cavegirl's Sign language)

Doktor Love, among female, i would say I lack of those lemah-lembut, see see man man, sweet sweet, teh teh kind of ingredients loh ...Just tonight, friend's friend having problem, they have problems - be it relationships or anything, they will call the opposite sex or new friends - talk it out, pinjam lelaki punya shoulder to cry, or to express the whole thing. Whereas, I kind of find those action - unacceptable. (this is my view only - doesn't apply to anyone else - disclaimer sikit) ....So, I'm a weird girl - when I'm sad, I don't call people to talk, I prefer to go to cave actually, be alone, cry or sleep, or eat - I perform the IT in thing now - called SELF-HEALING - when I went thru my major heart-broken periods, my family didn't even noticed my pain....I just acted normal, and be strong and walked thru them. Now, I am thinking, may be I should learn to be 'teh teh' hor ?

Dr. Love replied :

Dear Cavewoman, I am glad you are a strong girl. You should be glad you are such an independent person ;-)

Every individual has a different way of handling their own problems. Some of the girls would prefer to be Miss Softie, they liked to be pampered and be heard. Meanwhile some prefer to become Miss DIY (do it yourself), which is rather Rare!

Whichever way you choose, you should be Comfortable of who you are. You don't want to change your attitude in order to find Mr Right. I always recommend my patient to STOP ACTING and BE YOURSELF!

So Cavegirl, let's start attracting the Right Caveman that could ACCEPT who you are! Give the Best Acting Actress Award to someone else eh!

2 Comments:

At 7/05/2005 08:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is important to be yourself. You want someone who loves you even you are at your worse. Such love exist and it is amazing.

 
At 7/05/2005 09:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe, I'm praying tat this miracle happen to me :) - thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home