Sunday, July 17, 2005

TIPS: Heart or Head?

Hello all boys and girls, I hope everyone is enjoying or enjoyed their weekends eh.

I picked up a few self-help books recently, and had just started reading them. I found an interesting piece of information which I would like to share here.

It may or may not be a Revelation to you, however, before making any decisions, I hope you will think of this story (I changed the story a little bit) ...

A girl (from the book) is in a relationship, and were having some problems, hence she enrolled herself for a Mind class. In the class she was asked to list down all the BAD THINGS she could think of her boyfriend, and put them on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of a piece of paper. It was listed as below :

- He is lazy;
- He does not do the dish cleaning;
- He does not like to meet my friends;
- He forgot about our Anniversary;
- He could not Commit;
- and the list goes ON and ON!

Then, she was asked to list down all the GOOD THINGS about him on the LEFT.

She only LISTED ONE!

- I LOVE HIM !

Years later, the group who ran the workshop contacted the girl, and found she is still happily attached to the same man.

We definitely can relate to such scenario in our daily life. Don't rush in making any Life-Altering decision. A balance between heart and head is definitely a Winning Combination! :-)

HNVN

3 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 05:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt this is applicable to men :P

 
At 7/18/2005 01:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not believe a girl can love someone who has so much flaws in her eyes. To me, it is very likely that her love was based on emotion.

 
At 7/18/2005 03:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is Blindddddd....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home