Saturday, July 23, 2005

Men and Temptations!

Tea-o wrote :

I have a question for you, I am assuming you're male... hmmm.. and MGA is female :P

Anyhow, I wonder why men can't be loyal people. Why do their hearts change so fast. Why are they so like that. I am a believer of honesty and being loyal to your wife/gf and never ever cheat on them.

But why are men such creatures that they can't resist temptation and always getting themselves into shit like that.

Doctor Love replied :

Hi Tea-o, just imagine whoever you like, I will play the role and give you a fair comment ya!

Men! Well, let's put things into perspective ya. First of all, not all men are bad. I have one friend who is also my patient here, is soooooooo loyal to his girlfriend. He will talked about her like she is next to perfect. He is a monogamist for sure, and he respects his girl.

However, in general, I think the possibilities for men to stray around is high. Man is a very curious creature who loves to explore. There were too many temptations out there, from video games to advertisements! Tell me how can they be not lured? I actually met a couple who faced the same challenges. So I sat down and try to understand from the man's point of view. I am not referring to all man, I like to stress again here ya!

There were 3 things I realised after speaking to the man. One, some man thinks meeting other girls are just an activity (including sex). There were no love in it usually, but some cheap thrill involved. Second, the girl/wife could not give certain things he wants, it's like I want BMW but I get Toyota at home. Third, I noticed this happened, especially when the man/husband is working alone and do not have enough attentions from the girl/wife/friends.

So, Tea-o, if you have a boyfriend, we need to constantly work with them so that they will not fall under any categories mentioned above. I think we cannot change man (it's MOTHER NATURE) who likes to stray, however, we could tackle their weaknesses. We need to work harder to fill up each other schedule with healthy activities. If you are a TOYOTA, show him TOYOTA is a good car too ;-P

After saying all these, however, my no. 1 advise to all my patients, is to make sure you GAIN RESPECT from your boyfriend/husband and he must be WILLING to do so. This way, usually the man will continue to stay loyal :)

OK, now, any man out there would like to share your opinions?

hnvn

17 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 09:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

men should learn how to control temptation. They are everywhere but they need to put effort in if they really love someone.
:)

 
At 7/23/2005 05:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tea-O.. from a man's perspective what Dr Love said is true. We get lured. I mean, wouldn't you be influenced if there is a beautiful 'thing' in front of it. By 'thing' I meant that it could be a picture, or it could be an item, or a car, or whatever. People (men and women alike) loves beautiful thing. SO you just imagine a young, pretty lass in front of you showing interest in you and (best of all) liking you. It's like, wow, here's this hot girl and she likes me!!! To hell with logic. I bet it will be the same with women. If Brad Pitt is wooing you, you would have forgotten your boyfriend/husband in an instant. Of course, how you dealt with that would be very individual. Some men are weak and are easily succumb. Some are not. So it depends on individual.

 
At 7/23/2005 07:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Religious freak,

Maybe there are women out there who is like that. But I won't ever do that to a person that I love and I would hope that person would not do that to me either.

If and when I fall in love, it will be forever. Temptations are always there, You have to learn how to be strong and resist temptation.

I want to grow old with the person I fall in love with, with all the defects that come with aging even. Whether pretty lass or pretty guy or what so ever. I think its okay to look but to put that into action... thats the very wrong thing.

Being a religious freak you would understand that Devil always put temptation there, as human beings you are in the position to make a choice.

Thats my opinion anyways... :)

So I just hope there is man out there who is as loyal to love as me.. :P

Tea-o

 
At 7/24/2005 01:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Doktor Love is refering to me when he/she said that a patient of his/her is very loyal to his girlfriend. I must admit that I am really lucky to have met this girl whom I thought the world of. She's really wonderful. The best thing is, she, like you, Tea-O, accepts me as I am, even with all the faults and defects. Because of that I am totally comfortable with her and I think that is what is important. I am a loyal person, even before I met her, so naturally I'll strive to stay loyal and faithful. My point is, not all men are like that. We get lured and tempted, that's for sure, and it is really up to us to choose what is our next actions.

I wish all of you the best in meeting "The One". If you are loyal and faithful, I'll bet your partner will be.

 
At 7/24/2005 02:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, ringgit, finally this I have to agree with you.

Not all men are bad lah. They may be twisted sometimes but if they know how to control hahaha. They can be perfect.

Tea-O, we hope you find an ideal man soon. Who knows you may want to share with us with what you had found later like 'ringgit'!

 
At 7/24/2005 05:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the Toyata at its superb condition at all time.

 
At 7/25/2005 05:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doktor Love, my friends said I am fat. Do you think that changes in physical appearance will affect my relationship? You know how the women usually worries that their husband will not love them as much after they gave birth and gained a few kilos? Will this happens to man who gained kilos?

 
At 8/01/2005 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..sometimes god is unfair. Yes, I agree with most of you here..Temptations. Just like Dr. Love said meeting girls/guys is an activity (including sex).

If the man have the chance to do extra activity with the girl that he meet. No one will say that man dirty or horny 'f***ker' (sorry for my word)

BUT if the woman did the same she will get all soft of small talks. Like she is unloyal to hb/bf, bitchy etc etc.

So, I would say how loyal a man he is.. he will still fall for it if the girls naked standing in front of him.

I asked the above question to a few male friends of mine. All answered the same "Why not cos she GIVE" (sung seong moon - Cantonese)..hahaha..

 
At 8/01/2005 11:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Peace, God is Almighty and fair... don't say He's unfair.

I tend to agree with a lot of people here who said that there are good guys and there are bad guys. You seemed to have this prejudice against guys. Any bad experience ah?

 
At 8/01/2005 11:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To religious-freak, no bad experience but I just being open minded. I prepare myself of all cost so that when it happen I wont feel so sad. (well, maybe sad a little :p) and I am not prejudice against men. That is their nature as what Dr. Love said mother nature.

Sorry offended your GOD.

 
At 8/01/2005 03:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a man, I do agree that it is our nature to be curious and wanting to try. But it is also our education and upbringing that stops us from doing it. That's why we are humans and not animals. We have morals.

 
At 8/01/2005 04:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

religous-freak, so let me ask you since you are a man. Will you get tempted or do it if a sexy, gorgeous ..34,32,34..nude girl standing in front of you.

What will you do? :P

 
At 8/02/2005 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without doubt I will be very tempted to, well, do things to her. If I were single, I would do it. But if I had a gf or a wife, I would think twice. And I guess this is the point I am trying to drive through to you, Miss Peace. As a man, I would be very tempted to grab the nude girl and do it. As a responsible man, I would not and I would turn away.

An analogy that I can give you is that you find a nice red Ferrari by the roadside with the car key in the ignition. You really want to just drive the car off. But your conscience will stop you. It is a crime to steal.

So, it is also wrong to have adultery if you are already married or attached.

Do you see where I am coming from?

 
At 8/02/2005 12:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa...

sorry...I don't know and didn't where you from :P

 
At 8/08/2005 10:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Love, Why do men want more than 1 women?

 
At 8/08/2005 01:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Peace, your bf got more than one gf ah??? :D

 
At 8/09/2005 10:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To religious-freak,

haha...in fact im the one with many bfs.. sshh...dun tell :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home