Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Physical Appearance bothers ME!

FY wrote :

Doktor Love,

my friends said I am fat. Do you think that changes in physical appearance will affect my relationship? You know how the women usually worries that their husband will not love them as much after they gave birth and gained a few kilos? Will this happens to man who gained kilos?

Doctor Love replied :

Hello FY, whoever that told you were fat are just being jealous! I gathered you have a girlfriend that loves you very much. If she is not worry, why should you? But of course, if you are so fat like you are going to die of heart attack, then you should keep fit now! Also, it should be more of health reason, rather than focusing physical appearance to retain a relationship.

In every relationship, physical beauty is the first thing we noticed. However, once you loved the person very much, it's the inner beauty that makes your relationship stronger ;-)

Also, fyi, generally the rule of thumb works this way : The guys usually focus on appearance of their partner, while gals focus on how nice they were being treated (more on the emotion side). I am not suggesting a battle of sex ;-) but just some common facts. Of course, in long term we want both side to recognise the INNER side ya!

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, Doktor Cinta. My friend is very ugly and that could be the reason why my friend said such things. Perhaps I should give my friend a piece of mirror.. LOL!

 
At 7/26/2005 11:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FY - You PIG!

 
At 7/26/2005 12:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Mr Thick Skin reading this blog still? Hope he can see that the women looks for emotional side.. perhaps he can improve in this matter... :D

 
At 7/26/2005 02:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doktor, I like this part "if you are so fat like you are going to die of heart attack, then you should keep fit now!" you sound so funny yet very correct :) Keep up the good work doktor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home